Monday, September 28, 2009

Moving Again!

We have to be out of our house by October 1st because it sold! The house we are moving into is beautiful with a really neat play room for Gunner. It just has a small 2 car garage so Kenny can't put his work trailor at the house. Anyway...I am packing up once again and ready for a new adventure and ward! People probably think we just go inactive at our old wards haha! But I am going to play volleyball on a city league with our current bishop so he knows we are moving. That starts mid October so I'm really excited. He played at BYU for all four years! So...crazy...I will update everyone with my new address as soon as I know it myself! Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. wow!! I bet you just LOVE packing all your crap up over and over again and unpacking it too! ;) That is so much fun! I guess that is a sure fire way not to collect too much junk...cause each time oyu pack stuff up you go..."hmmm, do we really need this? Do i really want to move this?" :)

    Thats way cool you'll be playing vb! Good for you, that will be really fun! Good luck, don't let the vb pro smash you! :0)

    Give guns a hug for me!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete