Monday, August 17, 2009

GUNNER'S B-DAY!!!

Getting all clean for my birthday party!
He was screaming he was so excited to splash!

Aunt Brookie sent him the cutest hoody and walker/rider toy! Thanks! Brookie!

Check out his shirt Grandpa Lee got him...Chicks Dig Me!

Gunner's birthday cake! I made him a little baseball and a big one for everyone else!

My cool outfit! Buffalo jeans and my Charger jersey :)

My new toy!

Lee and Kenny Grillin out back!


Yay! Grandma Tori got me my very own computer! He loves it!


And she made him the cutest blankies!











Malaena and baby Sadie!












I want this cake I want this cake! he was afraid to touch it for a while! I guess I taught him well :)










Cake balls and the big baseball cake!















YUMMY! He finally stuck his face right in!












HAHAHA!


Then he wanted to use his spoon. He loved getting dirty for once!


Mommy and Gunner!



AHHHH! I had him mostly clean...then put him in the sink for a bath!

Our little family! We love our baby Gunner and are so glad he's 1 year old now!

Grandpa Lee got him this Bam Bam t-shirt and it is so so cute on him!

2 comments:

  1. HE is SOOOOOO cute!!!! These pictures are great. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOw fun!! I can't beelive he is one already. You know, I had his birthday written on my calendar wrong. i put down your original due date! Sorry!
    It looks like his party was so funand he was so adorable!! Ilove the tshirts lee got him how funny! And you did an awesome job on the cakes!!! How cute! The cake balls look great too!! ;) Good job! You look really beautifull Britney!! :D Give Gunner a hug and kiss from us! Little cutie pie! Thanks for posting the pics so we could see!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete