Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Kelson's Cabin!!

We always love going to Malaena and Kyle's parents cabin! We have only been in the snow and it was so green and beautiful! Kyle and I went wakeboarding in the pouring rain and he taught me how to do a 180! I was pretty stoked. We both took a face plant and had sore necks the next day :( We had so much fun and were glad the whole family got to come (Lee, Jill, Maddy and Turner).

Oh Yeah! That's me...I want one. Like my pink helmet?? Kenny! This was his first time on a dirt bike! He likes them too :)
Even Gunner likes a four wheeler! He was hilarious! His face was so confused the whole time!


This picture is my favorite! Kyle's Dad rode his Harley up in the rain to do some work on the yard. Gunner thought he was pretty cool!
Gunner and Malaena's little girl Sadie Mae! She's 2 months now!






1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH! I LOVE the picture of you and Gunner on the quad. His face is PRICELESS! He is getting so big next to you.

    ReplyDelete