Jake and his girl MandyTuesday, June 23, 2009
ZION!
We had such a great time in Zion for the Turner family reunion. We went swimming, hiking and tubing down the river. Mine and Kenny's tubes popped at the same point on the second day. We had to get out a walk to the hotel. It was hilarious! Everyone loved Gunner and he kept them entertained. Zion is a great place!
Jake and his girl Mandy
Jake and his girl Mandy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















TOOOOO CUTE! I can't wait to see Gunner again!! I feel like I odn't even know him. He looks so grown up already its crazy!!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you guys had a tonof fun at Zion! What great pics of all you guys and of your little family!
Thanks for the bday card and the post! I had a great bday! We went to disneyland. Brielle thought the card you sent was fro her because it was all little girlie! I told it it was and then she kept carryiong it around and telling everybody what you wrote to HER on it. It was so cute!! And Chase would carry it around and he had glitter all over him!
I feel so bad that i totally forgot Kenny's bday! Will you tell him I hope he had a great Bday and we love him and give him a big hug for us?? Can't wait to see you in 3 weeks!!!!!! Yeah! Love you Britney!!!